Saturday, January 10, 2009

Updates

Hello Readers/Listeners:

I made a few slight changes to the blog, all good:
  • I changed the template ever so slightly. It is the same color scheme and, essentially, is the same as before
  • I changed the poll. (Results from last poll: 100% of people just love the News Cruise (n=9) and can barely wait one week between shows)
  • I added a link to the top in the right column (look to your right) that directly links you to WUAG live stream.

Chris and I find out this week when our show for the Spring semester (if we got it, that is) and so, of course, we'll keep you updated on that news. I think if for some reason we do not get the show this semester, we will do the show anyways broadcasting from Chris' room. I haven't talked to him about this yet.

Stay tuned folks!

No comments: